Welcome... This is the personal home page of Zsolt Nathaniel Perry (formerly known as Zsolt Nagy-Perge).
This site contains some of my work and hobbies and links to frequently used websites.
In my high school years, I spent a lot of time memorizing Bible verses, writing programs, and studying the stock market. In my 20s, I worked at various construction sites, and I learned carpentry, plumbing, flooring, framing, etc. I like nice houses, nice neighborhoods, and landscaping. Propagating plants is one of my hobbies. I have a computer business called AMPC Services which is registered in Florida. I repair computers and laptops. I do tune-ups, virus removal, data recovery, and various other things.
The best way to contact me is through Facebook Messenger or
Last Update: March 15, 2023
Home Page / Links / Shortcuts
* My Start Page - This is the first page I see every time I open my web browser.
* Start Page - This is a general start page for people who live in the Pensacola area.
Stock Market / Trading / Investing / Market Research
* Market - various Stock market related tools and links
* Search by Name - This is a stock search with over 12,000 stock symbols and names. Type in a word, and you'll see a list of stocks whose name all have that word.
* Trading Rules - A long list of general trading rules
Bible & Church
* Windows XP - Believe it or not I still use Windows XP! Here's how I keep my computer safe.
* Password Reset - This is a story about how I cleared the BIOS password on a Dell laptop using aluminum foil.
* KDS Laptop Repair - This is a story about how I replaced the DC jack in a KDS laptop. This is old old hardware. Nobody ever uses these laptops anymore. It's just a nice memory.
Computer Programming / Source Code / Free tools
* QBASIC - various small QBasic programs I have written
* VBA - various small VBA modules I have written
* x86 Assembly - various x86 assembly programs and functions I have written
* Perl - List of Perl links and various Perl scripts that I have written
* Color Picker - This HTML page shows a bunch of colors and their hexadecimal values.